Who I'm I, Well, I'm James Little, I live in Belgium . I live a vintage mid century life. Every week-end you find me on the flea markets around Europe. I can't let something go lost, so I buy and buy... you know what I mean
I love it when you let me know what you think of the items I post on the blog. click on the pictures to enlarge them.
so leave a comment, and feel free to follow
thanks James Little

Jusg ask

Last week I got a mail regarding some expo stuff. A women wanted to know if her stuff she collected over the years , was realy expo stuff or just from that era. To thank me she send me a pin . A pin that made me verry happy. Thanks Ann


To start :her table... This is the real deal. It has all the good lables on it. And what is more , the one like this is rare! €500 if you find them in this condition


Her other stuff... Small atomium from the fair , big one not so sure.. The pin ! From the fair


This items are from later date, but still noce to have. The lighter an other photo is alsofrom later date. 

Why I 'm so happy with that pin I tell you later.. 

Greets from  Brugge





No comments: