Who I'm I, Well, I'm James Little, I live in Belgium . I live a vintage mid century life. Every week-end you find me on the flea markets around Europe. I can't let something go lost, so I buy and buy... you know what I mean
I love it when you let me know what you think of the items I post on the blog. click on the pictures to enlarge them.
so leave a comment, and feel free to follow
thanks James Little

It's nice to have friends

This post is a special one for Gorik. A true friend, not long ago he brought some family pictures from the world fair to my home. Just to look at.. Of course. But last Friday he donated them for my collection! I'm honored.
I was overwhelmed, did I already say thanks Gorik? If not.. THANKS ! 
The pictures are super.. Some of them even are from the construction of the fair, but the real find for my collection are the two covers they came in.  
In those days your photos came in a cover.. And Gevaert Film ( a brand of photofilm) had those covers with the expo star on it.
All I have to do now ,is look out for a nice album, so I can reserve them for later Belgium Expo addicts and the Hendrickx inheretance.










No comments: